Posted by maldives | Posted in Holidays in the Maldives, Hotels and Resorts, Maldives News, Places to Stay, The Maldives, Weddings and Honeymoons | Posted on 27-07-2010
Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort Reveals New Phase
The Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa has recently completed the construction of their island getaway’s new phase. One of the main highlights of this widely anticipated re-launch is the addition of 20 brand-new Ocean Villas, located on the eastern side of the paradise island.
Guests that will be staying in Sheraton Maldives’s Ocean Villa also has the exclusive privilege to avail of the “Ocean Plus” all-inclusive package which offers a ton of benefits such as daily buffets in various restaurants within the resort, restocked mini-bars, unlimited internet access, allocation of premium brands of alcohol, just to name a few.
Brand New Ocean Villas at Sheraton Maldives
The 20 brand-new villas in Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort is designed by a world-class, Thailand-based company know as P49. These luxurious guest homes provide contemporary style and utmost privacy, being totally secluded from the rest of the resort facility.
Modern in-room features in the Sheraton Maldives’ majestic Ocean Villas also include uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean, spacious outdoor living space, including plunge pool, dining area, hammock, outdoor shower and a large garden seating area, the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed, a large bathroom with stand alone tub, and a walk-in closet among many others.
Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort Upgrades
In addition to the 20 Ocean Villas in Sheraton Maldives, the resort has also announced numerous upgrades in their beach island paradise. Here are some of the new features of this world-class resort.
- 156 Newly renovated rooms also designed by P49
- The new Sheraton branded interactive buffet known as the “Feast”, where you get to see live cooking stations sampling a variety of cuisines.
- The “Sea Salt” restaurant
- Sheraton Adventure Club which is a kids club hosting a variety of fun activities
- Renovation of the Anchorage Bar
- Revamped menu selections by culinary veteran Chef Garth Welsh, who has taken his services to Sheraton Maldives after spending two-years in the award winning Amanpulo resort in the Philippines